Not at all like the Fallout 4 Shishkebab made in the Capital and Mojave badlands, the Commonwealth rendition is minimized. It utilizes a strong fuel, so a cruiser fuel tank is never again required. Additionally, the premise of the weapon is an altered wakizashi instead of a temporary sword produced using a lawnmower edge.
Fallout 4 Shishkebab Characteristics
At the point when essentially held in hands, the sword discharges a constant flow of little somewhat blue flares from the spouts mounted along its edge. Nonetheless, when the weapon is swung, the shoot quickly begins consuming substantially more sweltering and brighter, making a much more stupendous impact than any past incarnation of this weapon at any point showed
Gameplay articles: Fallout 3, Fallout: New Vegas, Fallout 4
The Shishkebab is an improvised “blazing sword” that requires the suitable schematics to construct. The bike gas tank gives a store of fuel, the handbrake turns into the handguard and the yard trimmer cutting edge turns into the sharp edge of the sword.
Gameplay article: Gun Runners’ Arsenal
Gehenna is a scuffle weapon included with the Fallout: New Vegas add-on Gun Runners’ Arsenal. In contrast with the standard Shishkebab, Gehenna has a brighter fire, distinctive valve, handle and the bike gas tank is more rusted.
Fallout 4 Melee Weapons List
|Baseball Bat||Chinese Officer Sword||Grognak's Axe|
|Combat Knife||Lead Pipe||Machete|
|Pool Cue||Pipe Wrench||Revolutionary Sword|
|Walking Cane||Rolling Pin||Shishkebob|
|Sledgehammer||Super Sledge||Switchblade / Ripper|
- One is conveyed by Slag, the pioneer of the Forged, a pillager group involving Saugus Ironworks.
- It is here and there found as an arbitrary uncommon drop.
- It can be gotten as an amazing weapon when murdering an incredible adversary.
- The vitality harm dispensed by this weapon isn’t expanded with more quality or skirmish harm modifiers.
- Go to Finch homestead and discover Abraham Finch. Converse with him and he will give the mission, Out of the Fire, which will include recovering the sword for him.
- On the other hand, on the off chance that one gets the Shishkebab from Slag before meeting Abraham Finch they will rather meet Jake Finch (his child) who will issue the mission.
- The Shishkebab is likewise accessible as an Automation robot mod.