A basic wooden Rolling Pin. It has a medium swing speed with rotating vertically and even strikes. Its energy assault is an overwhelming descending blow.
Rolling Pin Characteristics
- 1 Fallout 4 Rolling Pin Locations
- 2 Rolling Pin (Fallout 3)
- 3 Fallout 4 Melee Weapons List
- 4 Rolling Pin (Fallout: New Vegas)
The Rolling Pin may have disposable cutters tied to the barrel to make a sharp Rolling Pin which causes expanded harm and death. Nails may likewise be driven through for a spiked Rolling Pin that has expanded harm and punctures defensive layer. The material for the Rolling Pin might be changed to aluminium, bringing about expanded harm.
Fallout 4 Rolling Pin Locations
- Two settled Rolling Pin is found in the diversion:
- One in the kitchen behind gathering at Sandy Coves Convalescent Home.
- One in Vault 81.
Rolling Pin (Fallout 3)
A plain wooden Rolling Pin customarily utilized as a part of preparing to straighten mixture. It is one of the weakest melee weapons in the amusement.
The Rolling Pin can effectively strike around 667 times from full condition before breaking. Because of its considerably higher base harm of 20, the reproduction variant can just effectively strike around 100 times previously breaking.
An extraordinary rendition exists in the recreation Tranquility Lane, with altogether higher harm. It is found on the kitchen table in the Rockwell living arrangement. On the off chance that got to outside the reproduction by means of support charge, it can’t be unequipped without utilizing unequipitem <base_id>, nor expelled from one’s stock without resetting the journey signal by utilizing setquestobject <base_id> 0.
- In the Taft Tunnels not very a long way from the last entryway with the Brotherhood of Steel watch, on a table close to a rich seat.
- In Mama Dolce’s Food Distribution, top floor on a work area close Mama Dolce’s stacking yard entryway.
- There is one of these in the Megaton Water preparing plant.
- Gametitle-FO3 PL 3 can be found in a bag under a bed in the underground lab.
- One can be found, in poor condition, in Doctor Lesko’s lab at Marigold Metro Station.
Fallout 4 Melee Weapons List
|Baseball Bat||Chinese Officer Sword||Grognak's Axe|
|Combat Knife||Lead Pipe||Machete|
|Pool Cue||Pipe Wrench||Revolutionary Sword|
|Walking Cane||Rolling Pin||Shishkebob|
|Sledgehammer||Super Sledge||Switchblade / Ripper|
Rolling Pin (Fallout: New Vegas)
A plain wooden Rolling Pin utilized as a part of heating to level batter, with a couple thin dashes of blood down one side. It is the weakest scuffle weapon in the diversion, even with a Melee Weapons expertise of 100 and all the applicable advantages taken.
The Rolling Pin has a unique Lights Out assault that does 125% harm in V.A.T.S. at the cost of 6 more activity focuses (requires a Melee aptitude of 50)
It is conceivable to execute Lights Out outside of V.A.T.S. (without the required Melee ability of 50 to play out the move) by starting a power assault (hold assault catch) while pushing ahead.
The moving pin can effectively strike around 495 times from full condition before breaking.
- Novac – Cliff Briscoe’s cabin, over the cooler.
- Freeside – Maud’s Muggers can be outfitted with them.Perk wild no man’s land
- Vault 22 – The second room on the left in the Living Quarters.
- A bureau in the Abandoned House south of The Thorn and north of Sunset Sarsaparilla Headquarters.
- Arbitrarily found in metal boxes.