Fallout 3 Weapons List Guides!
Fallout 3 weapons are similar to original Fallout and Fallout 2 but are more improved and have better skills. Each weapon has different skills that can be used in different situations.
- Here are Fallout 3 weapons type list:
- Big Guns - very large weapons
- Energy Weapons - directed-energy weapons
- Explosives - thrown or placed explosives
- Firearms - all ranged-damage weapons, including ballistic and directed-energy.
- Guns - all firearm class weapons.
- Melee Weapons - stand-off hand held striking weapons
- Small Guns - small firearms
- Throwing - all thrown weapons.
- Traps - placed explosives
- Unarmed - striking weapons worn on the hand
Fallout 3 is a Role-playing game set in a post-apocalyptic world which takes place in the year of 2277. It is exactly 200 years after the Great War between US, China, The Soviet Union and other countries. The Great War tool place on 23rd October 2077 and caused extreme damage and destruction in less than two hours. The game is set on the East Coast of what used to be the United States, mostly Washington DC Western Pennsylvania and Northeast Virginia. The game can be played in First and third person perspective and include real time combat.